- Stiff leather things I’ll never use again
- Versatile work gloves, though all too large
- Waterproof gloves, regular length and extra length – useful for hundreds of jobs
- Shown in the photo below, the workhorses of my gardening life – covered in mud, riddled with fingertip holes, and stretched beyond fitting. To be trashed.
- A very promising pair of West Country recycled ones – in purple – that I’m eager to try and review.
- Some pink Atlas gloves at $7/pair, yet to be tested.
- And not in the photo (coz they were in my office – go figure!) some Womenwork stretch gloves, all high-tech with “micro suede”, Velcro, you name it.
Reviews of all of them are coming soon but first – where to hang ’em? Anybody got the perfect way to store your gloves – so they”ll dry out, and you can see what you’ve got? Because the “system” of stack of gloves in various places, indoors and out, is simply not working for me.